Calendar Event Reminders, Snooze, Alarms, Daily Activity Manager, Notifications
- Category Personal
- Program license Free
- Version 1.4.6
- Size 2 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.glaretechnosys.calendarboom_lite
11, Shivam bunglows, Nr. Deepbhumi flat, Nr. Avni bhavan, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad - 382424
- Fix alarm issue & other minor issues.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BIND_REMOTEVIEWS: Must be required by a RemoteViewsService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.